IVECO launches IVECO ON, the new Brand of services and transport solutions
IVECO drives forward its customer-centric offering with the launch of IVECO ON, the new umbrella name that brings together a world of integrated services and transport solutions developed to help its customers manage their fleet and business efficiently, become more competitive, more profitable and more sustainable. It was created to facilitate the navigation through IVECO’s extensive offering of services, which are now gathered and organised, so that customers can easily identify the solutions that match their specific requirements. With IVECO ON, customers are continuously in contact with IVECO’s experts and dealers who provide the answers that will keep their vehicles on the road and their business running.
The name, IVECO ON, expresses how the brand is always ‘ON’ for its customers – by their side, ready to address their needs at all times. “IVECO ON opens up a world of services imagined and designed just for our customers,” said Thomas Hilse, IVECO Brand President. “It creates an ecosystem of integrated solutions designed to help our customers manage their business more efficiently, easily and profitably. We are constantly developing new services to support them in new ways.
IVECO ON connected services mark a double breakthrough in customer care. First of all, they turn the vehicle into a platform that communicates and receives data in real time. Secondly, they turn IVECO into a true consultant to the customer and the driver.
We are changing the very concept of service. IVECO ON delivers today the transport services of tomorrow.” IVECO ON is the umbrella name that provides a gateway to the brand’s extensive portfolio of digital features and services focused on improving the vehicle’s uptime and the fleet’s efficiency and productivity, while reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), as well as taking care of the driver’s safety and comfort on board.
The services offered under the IVECON ON umbrella, which are continuously expanding in number and reach, are organized in five clusters:
- Fleet, for efficient fleet management through fuel consumption and driver monitoring, mission planning, route optimisation and order dispatch. It includes the IVECO Web API that allows fleet owners to control their fleet from different brands in a single tool, thanks to a flexible data integration.
- Uptime to keep the vehicle on the road, avoiding unforeseen breakdowns and providing roadside assistance. The vehicle monitoring, overseen by the Control Room, allows provision of Remote Assistance, avoiding unplanned stops.
In addition, IVECO Top Care gives Premium Customers the priority they deserve in case a repair is needed.
- Care to look after the owner, the driver and the vehicle while on the road with vehicle monitoring and reporting. The Smart Report provides Customers and Drivers with tips on how to improve the driving style for fuel and vehicle optimisation. Truck Drivers can also benefit from the Easy Way App, which, with a simple click, simplifies their life on board, maximising their comfort.
- Maintenance and Repair for specialised assistance with a choice of tailored service contracts. “Elements” offers customisable service packages that are the best match for their needs.
- Parts completes the IVECO ON offer with original IVECO parts and accessories.
Customers can enrich their vehicle with original Accessories and purchase new Parts from IVECO’s range of Genuine Parts, Reman and Nexpro.
With this fast-growing range of services, IVECO ON provides a flexible offer that can be customised to match the individual customer’s business requirements and missions.