North East Lincolnshire Council planning applications week ending Sunday, June 13
The below list, taken from North East Lincolnshire Council’s website on Monday, June 14, contains planning applications that became valid in the previous week in North East Lincolnshire. Validated planning applications
- Details in discharge of Condition 3 (Construction Management Plan) and Condition 4 (Drainage) pursuant to DM/0480/20/FUL, Lisle Marsden School Lansdowne Avenue Grimsby North East Lincolnshire
- Erect cafe and driver facilities, Grimsby Truck Stop And Wash Estate Road 1 Grimsby North East Lincolnshire
- Relocate existing garage to car park, Cambridge Park Academy Cambridge Road Grimsby North East Lincolnshire
- Erect single storey extension to rear and first floor extension to side with garden access below, 9 Summerfield Close Waltham North East Lincolnshire
- Prior approval application for rear ground floor extension: Extend beyond rear wall – 4.80m Maximum height – 3.60m Height at eaves – 2.30m, 16 Amesbury Avenue Grimsby
- Erect single storey extension with rooflights and form rooms in roof space with rear dormer projection, 34 Beeley Road Grimsby
- Erect garage block with apartments above, 279 Willingham Street Grimsby
- Alterations to front elevation to create accessible entrance, Darracottes (The Beach Restaurant) North Promenade Cleethorpes
- Details in Discharge of condition 3 (External Materials), 6 (Surface Water Drainage), and 7 (Landscaping) pursuant to DM/0122/21/FUL, Land At Blossom Avenue Off Altyre Way Humberston
- Details in discharge of condition 4 (Surface Water Drainage) pursuant to application DM/0913/20/FUL, Diana Princess Of Wales Hospital Scartho Road Grimsby
- T1 lime. Crown lift from 6m to 12 m Reducing the canopy spread from 10m to the northern side.
Leaving a canopy spread of 5m after the works is carried out. T2 sycamore reduced the canopy spread from 3m to the northern side. Leaving a canopy spread of 1m after the work is carried out, 21 Bargate Grimsby
- T1 unknown species see location plan and photo’s: Fell Reason: displacing adjacent boundary wall, 39 Abbey Park Road Grimsby
- Erect first floor rear extension, 9 Achille Road Grimsby
- Demolish existing side extension and erect a new single storey side extension to form sun room, external alterations to include render, painted boards and cladding to elevations, installation of PVC windows to the east elevation and new PVC french doors to the south elevation, 60 Humberston Fitties Humberston
- Details in discharge of condition 12 (Access/Occupation) pursuant to DC/268/13/HUM, Land Rear Of 32 – 64 Humberston Avenue Humberston
- Proposed Fanzone to include containers for food and seating, toilets and kids zone, Blundell Park Imperial Avenue Cleethorpes
- Demolish existing garage and erect single storey garage to include workshop, 2 Washdyke Lane Immingham
- Partial change of use at ground floor from office to bar, alterations to doors and windows and creation of outdoor seating area to front with associated works, Kingsway Club 3 Kingsway Cleethorpes
- Post completion of the works being carried out, the said Ash Tree will have a canopy spread of 5m radius from the base, and the overall height of the tree will be reduced by approximately 30%, 48 Station Road Great Coates North East Lincolnshire
- Erect 1m fence to front, 140 Orion Way Grimsby
- Install 20.0m phase 8 monopole with cabinet at base and associated ancillary works, Footpath To The Front Of 466 Laceby Road Grimsby
- Replace existing timber framed windows with uPVC, Flat 2 21 Bargate Grimsby
- Install 18.0m phase 8 monopole with cabinets and associated ancillary works, Footpath To The Front Of 79 High Street Waltham
- Change of use of various buildings to form creative industries workspaces to include various internal and external alterations, Buildings 4, 8, 9, 10, 11 And 16 Auckland Road Port Of Grimsby Grimsby
- Variation of Condition 15 (Approved Plans) as granted on application DM/1192/15/FUL to amend the layout of Plot 8, Plot 8 Brook Lane Waltham
- Change of use from shop to takeaway and installation of flue to the rear, 8 Market Street Cleethorpes
- Removal of existing temporary changing rooms, toilets and ancillary structures and erect new changing room building, including toilets, kitchen and training room, The Linden Club Clee Road Grimsby
Decided planning applications for the same period
- Resubmission of DM/0312/20/FULA – alterations to first floor layout and installation of rooflights to side elevation, 14 Pine Walk Healing – Approved with Conditions
- Erect detached single storey garage with flat roof and install dropped kerb, 5 Coningsby Drive Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Prior Notification to demolish existing conservatory and erect single storey rear extension: Extend beyond rear wall – 4.5m Maximum height – 3.7m Height at eaves – 2.3m, 7 Asphodel Close New Waltham – Householder Permitted Development
- Erect single storey extension to front with new roof over existing porch.
Cedral weatherboarding to front elevation, 103 Chichester Road Cleethorpes – Approved with Conditions
- Demolish existing kitchen and conservatory and erect single storey extension, 11 Torbay Drive Grimsby- Approved with Conditions
- Seven Leylandi (shown with cross on sketch plan) on rear boundary of 27 Ferriby Lane / 41/43 Pelham Avenue. The Leylandi range from an estimated 30 feet in height to 50 feet in height, 27 Ferriby Lane Grimsby – Approved
- Proposal to fell Ash Tree T1 identified on TPO NEL47. The tree has been visually inspected and is suspected to be in a state of decline due to Ash Dieback.
Previous failures of limbs have opened up areas to decay. There are now cavities resulting in reduced structural integrity. The main area of concern is decay and cavities in the basal flare.
With the location of the tree close to neighboring land, the potential of damage to property or injury to individuals in our opinion now overrides any amenity value that the tree once had. My client is more than happy to replant a single replacement tree to be located in the same field away from the boundary. Our preference would be Oak which would offer good biodiversity and be suitable for a proposed meadow planting scheme.
The size of the replacement is open to recommendation. NB: To date my client is not the current owner of the land that the tree is located on but is in negotiations of the purchase, Land Surrounding Park Cottage Main Road Barnoldby Le Beck North East Lincolnshire – Approved with Conditions
- Erect two storey side extension to form study and kitchen at ground floor and bedroom at first floor, 15 Southwold Crescent Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Ash (T44): fell because of Excessive shading. Beech (T45): Fell due to been within 1m of house foundations and excessive shading.
Birch (G2 ): Fell due to decay and disease. Sycamore (G2): Fell due to excessive shading do not think this tree is the original tree protected in G2 Lime (G2): Reduce in height by 5m to leave 15m form base and reduce lateral spread by 1m to leave 3m in all directions to base due to shading. Lime (T50): Reduce in height by 5m to leave 15m form base and reduce lateral spread by 1m to leave 3m in all directions to base due to shading.
Sycamore (T51): Fell due to excessive shading and much small tree under canopy would become it substitute, 5 Scouts Lane Humberston – Approved with Conditions
- Erect single storey rear extension with roof lantern and partial change of use of garage to form integrated study with roof light, 60 Daggett Road Cleethorpes – Approved with Conditions
- Install rear dormer at second floor to create additional living accommodation, 267 Humberston Road Cleethorpes – Approved with Conditions
- Alter materials of existing dormer and add additional dormer to side (amended description), 46 Peaks Avenue New Waltham – Approved with Conditions
- Erect single storey side extension with roof light and install canopy to front, 11 Kenmar Road Laceby North East Lincolnshire – Approved with Conditions
- Sycamore Tree T25: Part A of canopy; reduce canopy to viable secondary growth points to indicative cut shown on photo. Part B of canopy; reduce canopy spread boundary line to viable growth points as indicated in photo’s. Part C of canopy; remove lowest branch as indicated in photo’s.
Reason for works: manage canopy encroachment over adjacent properties and improve daylight, Land At Cornfield Close Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- T1 Beech; Fell, tree overhanging car park T2 Hawthorn; Fell T3 Oak reduce crown spread over garden on lowest limb by 2m T5 Ash; Fell, tree causing shading, 21 Bracken Park Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Erect single storey extension to side with roof lights and single storey extension to rear with roof lights, 6 Hardys Court Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Details in Discharge of Condition 4 (Water Reuse), 5 (Construction Management Plan) and 10 (Materials) pursuant to DM/0046/20/FUL, Land Off Fearn Close New Waltham – Status: Conditions Complied With
- T2 Horsechestnut and T3 Pine Tree.
Both these trees are very close to the property and are causing damage to the pathway.
The owner is asking permission to fell both trees as he is concerned how close these trees are to his property and the damage been done to his pathway, 7 Bracken Park Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Variation of Condition 1 (Approved Plans) as granted on DM/0308/20/FUL for revision to Plot 7 to include minor external alteration and erection of a ground floor rear extension to provide garden room, Tynedale Cheapside Waltham Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Partial conversion of existing roof space and extension to existing first floor front dormer, 11 Oakwood Drive Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Remove existing bow window and install replacement flat window to the front, 44 Wellowgate Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Erect extension to rear with roof lights, alterations and conversion of garage to bedroom with room above, alterations to first floor to include creation of a dormer to front elevation, 198A Waltham Road Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Remove existing carport and erect a new two storey side extension, 44 Timberley Drive Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Variation of Conditions 1 (Approved Plans) and 2 (Materials) as granted on DM/1039/18/REM for amended layout/design of dwelling and garage (Amended Plans received 24th May 2021), Plot 7 Kings Chase Barnoldby Le Beck – Approved with Conditions
- Erect detached garage, 41 Abbey Park Road Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Demolish existing commercial stores and erection of two storey dwelling, Rear Of 164 Yarborough Road Grimsby – Refused
- Partial change of use from residential garden to allow for exercising dogs and rental/ business to include the erection of shed, Gatehouse Farm Bungalow Stallingborough Road Immingham – Approved with Conditions
- Retrospective change of use from residential flat as a beauty and aesthetic training centre, 102 Middlethorpe Road Cleethorpes – Approved with Conditions
- Erect first floor extension, 243 – 247 Cleethorpe Road Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- LCD Writing Tablet 11 Inch Electronic Drawing Tablet Erasable Portable Doodle...
SALE PRICE: £16.14YOU SAVE: £2.85 This fits your . by entering your model number. 【SAFETY DRAWING BOARD】: Don’t worry about traditional pens […]
- LEGO 41166 Disney Frozen II Elsa’s Wagon Adventure with Princess Elsa Mini...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 Features Elsa’s wagon for 2 mini-doll figures, harness to attach it to Sven, stable with […]
- WOW! STUFF Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak – Junior Cape | Official Wizarding...
RRP PRICE: £34.99SALE PRICE: £24.99YOU SAVE: £10.00 2,500 5 STAR REVIEWS! — The Harry Potter Invisibility cloak costume amazingly replicates the […]
- SHATCHI Wedding Cake Shape Bubble White Wand Table Decoration Party Games...
RRP PRICE: £14.99SALE PRICE: £14.34YOU SAVE: £0.65 48 Wedding Cake Bubble Wands With these prefilled bubble wands you won’t have the hassle of […]