North East Lincolnshire Council planning applications week ending Sunday, June 6
The below list, taken from North East Lincolnshire Council’s website on Monday, June 7, contains planning applications that became valid in the previous week in North East Lincolnshire. Validated planning applications
- Demolish existing rear extension and erect single storey rear extension with roof lights and various alterations, 18 Laburnum Avenue Waltham North East Lincolnshire
- Variation of Condition 1 (Approved Plans) pursuant to DM/0186/20/REM to retain fencing to the side of plot 1 and rear of plots 3, 4 and 5, Land At Grimsby Road Waltham North East Lincolnshire
- Erect single storey flat roof rear extension, 13 Paul Crescent Humberston North East Lincolnshire
- T1 Poplar; Remove two limbs on south side of tree, one at 2m and one at 5m. works to balance tree due to lean, 310A Humberston Fitties Humberston North East Lincolnshire
- Erect fence to existing fence with partial height increase to 2.4m and 2.2m, 13 Odin Court Grimsby North East Lincolnshire
- T1 Pine, Reduce lateral limbs overhanging carparking bay to 1.5m (approximately a 20% reduction), 11 Humberston Fitties Humberston North East Lincolnshire
- The tree is an Oak Tree which is located in the garden of 15 Northumberland Close. However the tree effects four properties which the tree spreads over.
These properties are listed below. The issues the tree cause to all four properties are shading, leaf and acorn drop into the gardens/ gutters/ drains and also branches that fall into the gardens (safety issue). The tree stands at approximately 16 meters in height, we wish to reduce the height to 13 meters.
16 Augusta Close, reduce the canopy spread from approximately 16 meters to 13 meters.
16a Augusta Close the tree branches spread along the garage and this would be the point of reference, to reduce the spread by 2 meters from the line of the garage.
15 Northumberland Close, The length of the canopy from the truck (along the fence) is approximately 14 meters and we wish to reduce it to 11 meters.
13 Northumberland Close, the tree spreads approximately 16 meters along the fence from the trunk. We wish to reduce this to 13 meters.
15 Northumberland Close Grimsby North East Lincolnshire
- Construction of two single storey units (Use Class B2, B8, E(C)(iii) and E(g) plus Sui Generis trade counter) with associated works including parking and service area, lighting columns, perimeter fencing and landscaping, Land At Hall Park Road Immingham
- Display two facia signs with external illumination, Hss Hire Services Group Alexandra Road Grimsby
- Ash (T1) crown reduction due to overhanging garden, excessive shading, excessive fouling from pigeons. Unknown (T2-T5) crown reduction, Unknown (T3) Diseased fungal growth, Unknown (T6) cut down -dead, Unknown (T7) leave in place, possible crown reduction, 211 Scartho Road Grimsby
Decided planning applications for the same period
- Variation of Condition 3 (Materials) as granted on DM/1005/20/FUL – amendment to external walls from brickwork to render, 62 Clyfton Crescent Immingham – Approved with Conditions
- Prior approval to erect a rear single storey extension with flat roof and glazed lantern Extension extend beyond rear wall 3.5m Maximum height of extension 3.6m Height of extension to eaves 2.97m, 22 St Thomas Close Humberston – Householder Permitted Development
- T1: willow – amended work spec; fell T2: yew – reduce canopy to final height of 12ft.
Trees causing excessive shading, 40 Lambert Road Grimsby – Approved
- T1 Silver Birch; reduce in height from 14m to 9m and reduce spread from 7m to 5m.
Reshape remaining canopy using suitable growth points, 129 Humberston Fitties Humberston – Approved
- Apple tree on rear boundary: Fell reason: poor declining condition, 20 Pinfold Lane Grimsby – Approved
- Sycamore tree, as indicated in atached photos: Fell Reason: very few leaves on tree last year, declining condition, 14 Augusta Close Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Erect single storey side extension (AMENDED PLANS RECEIVED 6/05/2021 – hipped roof design at side as opposed to gable), 8 Sinderson Road Humberston – Approved with Conditions
- T1 Damson Plum tree: Fell Reason: poor declining condition and fungal infection , see photos, 2 Heatherdale Close Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Erect single storey extension to existing garage, 3 Grange Farm Lane Humberston – Approved with Conditions
- Variation of Condition 1 (Temporary Permission) as granted on DM/0206/19/FUL to continue to use land as outdoor seating area, Lloyds 76 Victoria Street Grimsby – Approved Limited Period
- Retrospective application to erect a detached garage / store and proposed application of render to the host dwelling, 74 Westbury Road Cleethorpes – Approved with Conditions
- Change of use from hair salon (A1) to nail bar (Sui Generis), 9 Kennedy Way Immingham – Approved with Conditions
- Erection of first floor side extension to include roof lights and a dormer, internal and external alterations, installation of decking, boundary treatments and associated works, Lodge Peoples Park Park Drive Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Erect single storey and two storey extensions to the rear to include the installation of a roof lantern, conversion of existing roof space to create second floor to include the installation of a roof light to front elevation and installation of a rear dormer with various internal and external alterations (amended plans), 57 Lister Street Grimsby – Approved with Conditions
- Erect extension to rear to include first floor rooms in roof space, conversion of existing roof space to include the installation of a dormer to the side and the installation of roof lights with various alterations (reduced scheme/amended plans), 78A Cheapside Waltham – Approved with Conditions
- Details in discharge of condition 3 (Management Plan) pursuant to DM/0555/16/REM, Former Birds Eye Site Ladysmith Road Grimsby – Conditions Complied With
- Details in discharge of Condition 4 (Foul Water Drainage System) pursuant to DM/0881/20/FUL, Caravan At The Shepherds Purse Bradley Road Bradley – Conditions Complied With
- Non Material Amendment following application DM/0279/20/FUL for revision to landscaping plan, Aldi Stores Ltd Land Off Scartho Top Rinovia Drive Grimsby – Non-Material Amendment -Accepted
- Erect modular steel building with associated works, Land East Of Marsh Lane Healing – Approved with Conditions
- Non-material amendment as granted on DM/1175/17/FUL to make various amendments to house types Wansford, Hertford, Rockingham, Buckingham and Tetbury, Land Off Habrough Fields And Pilgrims Way Immingham – Non-Material Amendment -Accepted
- Reserved matters for the access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for the remaining 42 dwellings pursuant to outline planning permission DM/0190/20/FUL, Land Off Cheapside Waltham – Approved with Conditions
- Sinoeem Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids, Incl 2 Launchers & 8 Foam Rockets, Shoots...
SALE PRICE: £14.98YOU SAVE: £5.01 Dueling Jump Rockets：2 Independent Rockets. Launcher lets more kids play with launch rockets at the same time, […]
- Doctors Set for Kids – Toy Doctors Kit and Pretend Play Surgeon Costume for...
SALE PRICE: £16.99 ✔ Realistic Pretend Doctors Playset Bring Kids Hours of Fun: Over 20pcs toy doctors set include kids doctor costume, toy […]
- Rubie’s Official Disney Toy Story Classic Woody Costume, Child Size Toddler...
RRP PRICE: £21.99SALE PRICE: £19.49YOU SAVE: £2.50 Official licensed product from the Toy Story Rubie’s range Product includes printed Jumpsuit […]
- Peppa Pig PP03 Laugh & Learn Alphaphonics, Multi
RRP PRICE: £19.99SALE PRICE: £18.54YOU SAVE: £1.46 Helps early letter and word recognition. Builds communication and vocabulary s Encourages […]