Taco truck on UK tour for launch of new authentic Mexican range
Mexican Salsa brand Herdez is launching a six-stop nationwide taco tour of the UK. with free authentic Mexican tacos and cocktails made from Quiquiriqui Mezcal imported from Mexico. Three tacos will be available to try, hailing from Oaxaca, Yucatan and Mexico City. There's even a special off-menu taco available.
Tweet for a taco using the Taco Fiesta emojis plus the hashtag Herdez and show staff to get hold of one. Herdez is hosting the tour to celebrate its launch into the UK with an authentic range of Mexican seasonings, taco kits and salsas - set to be stocked exclusively at Tesco, and the only Mexican food range available here that's made in Mexico. The food truck will be open to the public from 11:00am - 8:00pm on Friday, July 15, 2022, before touring the rest of the UK, visiting:
- 27th July 2022, 11:00am - 5:00pm, Tesco Extra Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2AS
- 28th July 2022, 11:00am - 5:00pm, Tesco Extra Basildon Pitsea, Essex, SS13 3JU
- 29th July 2022, 11:00am - 5:00pm, Tesco Extra Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4EN
- 30th July 2022, 11:00am - 5:00pm, Tesco Extra Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6XB
- 31st July 2022, 11:00am - 5:00pm, Tesco Extra Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE3 2FP
For anyone who can't attend, Herdez is running a competition to have the taco truck pitch up outside your or your friend's house, bringing your very own Mexican Fiesta to your neighbourhood.
For more information on how to enter, visit the Herdez Instagram page: @HerdezUK Nick Day from Herdez said: "What better way to celebrate the arrival of Herdez in the UK than with an authentic Mexican fiesta of flavour. We know people are loving authentic Mexican cuisine right now, so we can't wait to kick start our nationwide taco tour, and welcome people down to try the flavours that they can then make with ease again and again at home thanks to our range."
No booking is required for the taco tour, and the truck will operate on a first-come, first served basis.